Today’s ‘Dordle’ Words of the Day Answer #33: February 26th 2022

Here is the answer and some hints for the Dordle words for #33 today, released on February 26th 2022.

Dordle is the hard version of Wordle as the aim of the game is to guess the two five-letter words side by side in seven guesses or less and all guesses you make count as a guess towards both words. You will need to be very selective with the guesses you make in order to guess both the words, but if you’re struggling, don’t worry as we always give you a few hints for each word to help you to make the right guesses.

Dordle Words Hints Today

Here are the hints we have to help you complete Dordle #33 today.

Hint 1: The letters E and are common letters between both Dordle words today.
Hint 2: There are two vowels in both words today (same letter in the first word).
Hint 3: The first word begins with a G and the second on begins with a T.
Hint 4: The first word is used a style or category of art, music, or literature and the second word is to twist together.

What is the Dordle 33 Answer Today? (February 26th, 2022)

So to start the Dordle 33 puzzle off, I guessed the word ‘AUDIO’. Unfortunately none of the letters were in the first word, but there is an I in the second word, although I didn’t place it in the correct position. This means that there must be at least one E in the first word and there could possibly be one in the second word as well so I decided to go for the word ‘STILE’ as it could place the I in the correct place. Luckily it did and there was an E that was also placed at the end for both words. I also knew there was a T in the second word but it wasn’t the second letter, so I decided to guess a word that starts with T and went with ‘TRIPE’. This placed the T at the start, but I still didn’t know the other letters. I first guessed ‘TWICE’ before solving the answer to the second word in Dordle 33 which is…

TWINE!

I now knew that there was an R, N and E in the first word, so I guesses ‘NERVE’. Unfortunately I did not manage to place the R and N in the correct place, but I did know there was another E and it was the second letter in the first word. I then managed to guess the first word of Dordle 33 which is…

GENRE!

Daily Dordle Answers 33
Daily Dordle Answers 33

Well done if you guessed both of those words right!

The post Today’s ‘Dordle’ Words of the Day Answer #33: February 26th 2022 appeared first on Fortnite Insider.



from Fortnite Insider https://ift.tt/26prveB
via IFTTT

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

New Fortnite Update Today 3 September 2021 (v3.29) Patch Notes

Will Smith & September 2021 Fortnite Crew Pack Skins Leaked (Ninja Wolf)

Today’s ‘Nerdle’ Equations of the Day #59 Answers: March 19th 2022