Today’s ‘Wordle 2’ Words of the Day Answers #109 and #110: March 14th 2022

Here are the answers and some hints for the Wordle 2 words #109 (morning) and #110 (afternoon) for today, released on March 14th, 2022.

Wordle 2 is the same as Wordle, but with two differences. Instead of players having to guess a five-letter word, it’s six letters for Wordle 2 and there are two words you need to solve daily instead of just the one for the original game. The first word of the day is released at midnight and the second at midday in your time zone, so make sure you complete it in the morning and afternoon as they will not be available once the new one is released.

Wordle 2 - How To Play
Wordle 2 – How To Play

We will be providing the hints and answers for all of the words featured in this game and both words released on March 14th, 2022 can be seen below. If you want to avoid spoilers for the afternoon word, make sure you scroll slowly to avoid reading any spoilers!

Wordle 2 #109 (Morning) Hints Today – March 14th, 2022

Here are some hints we have for Wordle 2 #109 to help you to complete the word for today.

Hint 1: Contains the letter K.
Hint 2: It starts with the letter T.
Hint 3: There is only one vowel in the word today.
Hint 4: A word used to show your appreciation/gratitude.

What is the Wordle 2 #109 (Morning) Answer Today? (March 14th, 2022)

I used the word ‘REMUDA’ to start the Wordle 2 #109 puzzle, which only showed me there was an A in the word but it was not placed correctly. I decided to guess the word ‘SPOILT’ next, just to see if there were any more vowels in the word. Guessing this word showed me that the only vowel in the word is an A and that there is an S and T in the word.

I then decided to go with the word ‘CHANTS’ as this includes the S, T, and A in the word and would place them in different positions than I had guessed previously. This was a great guess as it placed the H, A, N as S in the correct places and showed me that the T must be the at the start of the word, due to the process of elimination.

This meant there was only one more letter to place to solve the answer for Wordle 2 #109. which is…

THANKS!

Wordle 2 #109 Morning Answer - 14th March 2022
Wordle 2 #109 Morning Answer – 14th March 2022

Wordle 2 #110 (Afternoon) Hints Today – March 14th, 2022

Here are some hints we have for Wordle 2 #110, released in the afternoon of March 14th, to help you to complete the word for today.

Hint 1: Contains the letter R.
Hint 2: It starts with the letter M.
Hint 3: There are three vowels in the word today, none of which are repeated.
Hint 4: To be fully grown.

What is the Wordle 2 #110 (Afternoon) Answer Today? (March 14th, 2022)

Here is how I managed to guess the answer to Wordle 2 #110 in three guesses. As you may know by now, my starter word for this particular puzzle is ‘REMUDA’. This guess was great for this word as it placed the U in the correct place and also showed me there was an R, E, M, and A in the word today.

Even though I knew all of these letters were in the word and only had one letter unknown to me, my mind was drawing a blank and I couldn’t think of a word with the U placed in that position. I decided to guess the word ‘STREAM’ instead to see if I could place any of the other letters which would hopefully help me to get the answer.

Unfortunately, this word did not place any of the known letters in the right place, but it did show me that the last letter I needed for the word is a T. So now I had all the letters, I just needed to rearrange them to get the answer. After some thinking (more than I would like to admit!), I finally got the answer to Wordle 2 #110, which is…

MATURE!

Wordle 2 #110 Afternoon Answer - 14th March 2022
Wordle 2 #110 Afternoon Answer – 14th March 2022

Well done if you managed to guess both words correctly today!

The post Today’s ‘Wordle 2’ Words of the Day Answers #109 and #110: March 14th 2022 appeared first on Fortnite Insider.



from Fortnite Insider https://ift.tt/HBEOGco
via IFTTT

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

New Fortnite Update Today 3 September 2021 (v3.29) Patch Notes

Will Smith & September 2021 Fortnite Crew Pack Skins Leaked (Ninja Wolf)

Today’s ‘Nerdle’ Equations of the Day #59 Answers: March 19th 2022